Friday, October 12, 2007

I am blessed!

What a wonderful birthday I had this year...I feel so extremely blessed by the kindness and sweet notes from friends and family.
Beth, Katey, Jamie, Karen, Mindy, Elianna, and Elijah all took me out for supper at the Green Mill Restaurant...yummy!
Katelyn and I share the same birthday so we celebrated together with a rousing party at the Tingelstads! Ben and Gilles cooked up a fabulous Asian dinner and we all feasted in style! Thanks guys!
Isn't that a great table! Beautiful!
Happy Birthday Katelyn! It is fun celebrating with you!

6 comments:

Sara N. Smith said...

Happy Birthday, my dear!!! May the Lord bless you mightily and give you your heart's desires!
Have a lovely evening!

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday, Melanie! It looks like you had a really special one. I'm so happy for you! May God bless you exceedingly, abundantly above all that you ask or think in the year ahead, as you seek HIM!

Birthday hugs to you! :)

Karen said...

It was so fun to get together the other night! And the meal at the Tingelstads' looks delicious! Glad that you had a wonderful day!

Love you!

Sam and Melissa Sahlstrom said...

Yes, Mel, you are a little spoiled, but that is because of all that you give to the rest of the people who are blessed enough to have you in their lives. It really does come back, doesn't it? EVERYONE LOVES YOU! Face it!

Bontrager Family Singers said...

Happy Birthday Melanie!
Chelsy for the Bontragers

Anonymous said...

Are you serious??? You really have a friend named Elianna???? My real name is Elizabeth but my nickname is Elianna & has been since I was 1! (I'm 17 now.) I am soooo thrilled to hear of someone else with my crazy name!
I found your blog from a friend of a friend's & i'll be stopping by...you're encouraging!
Elianna, a Christian young woman in the state of NY