Monday, September 17, 2007

Summer Highlights

Autumn is definitely in the air and it feels so wonderful. I enjoy these crisp, cool days. But, as I was going through my pictures, I couldn't help but remember all the wonderful days of summer, especially our family music festival. Here are a few highlights and pictures that never got posted...


The Lake Itasca Family Bluegrass Festival!

This was a huge event for our family and one that we enjoyed very much.


The Franz Family was absolutely amazing...as always!
*

Snack Shack Duty!
My sister-in-law, Beth, and her sister Jamie (Jamie is on the left)
*

The Bontrager children singing
"...as arrows in the hand of a mighty man, so are children to their father"

*

My beautiful cousins with their lovely voices, praising God!
Janna, Erica, Amanda, Katelynn, and Audra

*

Sweet little Charissa Wissmann...not really sure if I was friend or foe!

*

Next year is sure to be even better!

I hope I see you there!

No comments: