Thursday, May 10, 2007

Audra and Justin

Ok--I realize that I am WAYYY behind in my blog but I will attempt to do a little catching up here.


The buzz around here for the past while has been the exciting upcoming marriage of my sweet cousin Audra to Justin Kastner. We are all greatly rejoicing in the news. They are two quality young people who love God and serve Him greatly through the quiet obedience of their life. I have been so impressed with the way they have carried out their courtship and the high standard that they have set for themselves.

We celebrated the occation with a bridal shower at my aunt and uncle's house.

Erica, Mindy, and Karen: dipping strawberries in chocolate!

Krista Fafach: Using her culinary magic and creating a masterpiece!

Congratulations Audra and Justin!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a lovely post--I'll have to get Audra on here to have a look. :) Only one more month... Audra could tell you exactly how many days.