Tuesday, April 10, 2012

One year photos

For some reason, it has been nearly impossible to get a decent shot of Micah for his one-year photos. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that I have a two-year-old "helper" close at hand most of the time, or maybe it is because his skin has been acting up a bit, or maybe my timing is just plain off. Whatever the case, he has the most precious smile but it is hard to capture it at just the right moment. The following are the result of many MANY attempts and over several days. Which one do you like best?







7 comments:

Becca Charity said...

Oh Melanie! These are super cute pictures of him! Did you take them yourself?

Matt said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Matt said...

I would have to vote for the one of Micah in the green shirt. It looks like he is working on something...kind of an action shot. The slightly bent over pose and the engaging smile is awesome! Love it!

Rachel said...

Picture #1 is definitely my favorite! He does have the cutest smile!!

Melanie said...

Thanks for your help, guys!

Becca...yes, I did take them myself. Fun but a bit difficult for a photographically-challenged person like myself. Oh well, I just have to keep working on it and things are bound to improve!

And for everyone's information, I deleted one of Matt's comments because I mistakenly published both of his identical comments (not because he said something bad!)..oops! Just wanted to clear his character there. :)

Kate said...

The third and fourth pictures are darling! I think #3 is my fav. Cute lil man you have there! :)

Laura said...

Awww why didn't i see these before. They are all gorgeous! Love them Melanie. And honestly cant begin to pick out the best one. They are all seriously amazing.