Sunday, December 19, 2010

Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it snow!

We have had several snow falls this year in Northern Ireland already and I love it. It reminds me so much of Minnesota, where I spent the first 29 winters of my life buried in snow from November until March every year! Although, Minnesota is suffering under -25 F temps lately (that's minus -31 celsius!) and I have to say I don't really miss that too much.

Mariah was in awe of all the white stuff!


Here is our house, sitting cozy in the pretty snow!


"Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean;
wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow."
Psalm 51:7

"For as the rain and the snow come down from heaven
and do not return there but water the earth,
making it bring forth and sprout,
giving seed to the sower and bread to the eater."
Isaiah 55:10



3 comments:

Lauren said...

She is SO cute!! The pictures of her in the snow are adorable!!
~Lauren

The Sisters said...

Mariah looks so cute all bundled up in pink! :)
~Eliza

Laura said...

LOVE IT!! She is sooooo cute! I love her in the snow!