Tuesday, August 28, 2007

The many faces of Ireland

May I introduce to you some of the wonderful people I was privileged to meet...


Sweet little Fiona

*
Tom and Noirin De Lasa...they were wonderful beyond words!
*
A kind lady who invited us in for tea and showed us some old pictures
*
A man at the train station
*

Our young tour guide on the train

*

Tom De Lasa with two of his great loves: his guitar and the Word of God
*

The faces of some crazy mountain climbers!

(me, Lady the dog, Tom, Larry Skrant, and David Darragh)

*

And last, but not least, Ben...the wonderful dog from the B&B where I stayed!

3 comments:

♥ Craig & Jessica ♥ said...

I love looking at your pictures Melanie! Your trip looks like it was SO much fun! I can't wait to talk to you and hear more!

Rebecca said...

What an awesome expierence. What wondrful people! It looks just absolutly amazing. I think this is very similar to my last comment, but I just can't get over the awesomeness of it!

Bethany said...

Each one of these pictures looks like a portrait! (I just love the little red haired girl and the bubble!!! Too cute!)

It has been so fun seeing all the pictures of your trip, Melanie - thank you, thank you for sharing them! Love you!