Saturday, December 31, 2011

Thanksgiving

Just doing a wee catch up of highlights from our trip to the States. This was our Thanksgiving. I have to say that I am abundantly blessed and have so very much to be thankful for this year. I could never even list it all as it would be miles long, but at the top is the love of my Savior and the privilege of serving Him. And very near to that is my incredible husband and the two blessings we call our children. And following close to that is all of my family...David and I have the BEST families in the world. How is it that I got to be so very blessed!? Thank you Lord!

Micah is fresh and clean (and cozy in Grandma's arms) and ready for a big day of feasting and merry making.

Check out that food! It was sooooo good!!
Note: my angelic brother...don't be fooled!

Micah enjoying Grandpa's spoon.

Uncle Matt reading an after dinner story.

Uncle Matt had all the kids sitting on the couch playing the "Quiet Game". They were hilarious. Unfortunately, Mariah lost...she just didn't get it. But she was impressed with everyone's silence as you can see by her admiring look at Elijah.

No comments: